Crash in Accounts receivable report

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 8 13:40:44 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 05:02:03PM +0000, Nigel Titley wrote:
> Derek Atkins wrote:
> > I wonder if this is due to Andrew's recent report-guid work?
>
> Possibly. I've done a bit more testing and I also get the crash (with
> pretty well identical backtrace) on the Payable Ageing report. I haven't
> been able to get it on anything else yet.

Yeah, so I broke that. There are likely a number of these sorts of
bugs that were introduced with report-guid. I simply haven't found all
the places where I need to change from a report-name to a report-guid
to make it all tie together. If you see anymore of these, please
holler.

Meanwhile the fix for *this* one will be up shortly.