Bug in drop down menu

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 8 18:18:41 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 09:33:12PM +0200, Theodore Gogoulas wrote:
> Hi, managing the drop down menu of the software the following problem
> appears :
> After screen minimizing all of the used menu options remain like stamps
> on the display and you have to shut down the program for clearing it

We need muchmore information than this.

What version of gnucash?

What operating system?

would be a start. I'm guessing it's vista, and if so, please check
bugzilla.gnome.org. THere are a number of known issues with vista and
gtk display. Please search there before reporting what may be
duplicate bugs.