soft/libgsf/share/locale - no such file or direcertoruy

Stephen Grant Brown sg_brown at bemail.com.au
Wed Jan 9 04:02:09 EST 2008

Hi All,

I deleted c:\soft\gnome, libgsf and goffice as suggested.

dist.sh produced

libgsf

cp: cannot stat 'C:/soft/libgsf/bin/libgsf*.dll' No such file or dir

install.sh tun to completion

dist.sh produced

Please remove C:\soft/gnucash/dist
Which I did.

dist.sh produced

Error on line 82 in c:\soft\gnucash.iss: Source file
"C:\Soft\gnucash\/bin/QtCore4.dll" does not exist

Compile ab orted.

The \/ in the above is not a typing error.

Where do I know look to produce this install file for gnucash?

Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant Brown