make distclean failing

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:50:54 EST 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 2:44 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Looks like it's trying to rerun the auto-tools and it can't
> find the gconf macros.

So what should I do about it?  If I just need to wait for a fix that's fine,
that's a good enough answer. I don't know enough about auto-tools or gconf
to further diagnose or fix this myself in a timely fashion, so if there's
any more useful information that I could provide, please let me know. All I
can say is that nothing has changed, that I'm aware of, except that I did an
"svn up" prior to the "make distclean".

-Charles