GnuCash 2.2.99?

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 03:22:21 EST 2008

Hi Charles!

You've done nothing wrong. The version in trunk is changed to 2.2.99 to
indicate that it includes changes leading up to the next minor release (2.3and
2.4). This is normal. If you want to build the released 2.2.x, you will have
to override defaults.sh by setting REPOS_URL="
http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/branches/2.2" in your custom.sh, though
I doubt that is what you want.

Nathan

On Jan 12, 2008 12:07 AM, Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just finished building on Windows XP from svn revision 16851 (using
> the
> latest install.sh) and GnuCash claims that it is version 2.2.99 ("built
> from
> svn r16851M"). Any idea what I've done wrong?
>
> Cheers,
> Charles

Ever notice something?  Linux comes with compilers.  Vista comes with
Solitaire.