GNUCash translation status

warlord at MIT.EDU warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 14 16:07:08 EST 2008

I have no objection to either using l10n.gnome.org or re-adding
POTFILES.in to SVN.  Even though POTFILES.in is generated every time,
I suspect that it wouldn't change from run to run, so we should be fine.
Worst case I think we could just run a 'sort' to make sure it gives
consistent output every time.  So I have no objection.

-derek