GNUCash translation status

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Jan 15 03:49:12 EST 2008

Am Montag, 14. Januar 2008 22:07 schrieb warlord at mit.edu:
> I have no objection to either using l10n.gnome.org or re-adding
> POTFILES.in to SVN.  Even though POTFILES.in is generated every time,
> I suspect that it wouldn't change from run to run, so we should be fine.
> Worst case I think we could just run a 'sort' to make sure it gives
> consistent output every time.  So I have no objection.

Sounds good. As Claude said, we've already discussed this idea and I think
this time GnuCash can really benefit from this external translator's
resource. Having l10n.gnome.org offer the real-time up-to-date *merged* po
file is a real advantage that relieves us from a lot of work.

Hence, I'll commit po/POTFILES.in into SVN again soon.

Christian