report-guid issue

Davide Imbeni davide.imbeni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:23:49 EST 2008

Hi Derek,

> > All reports appear to have such entry, so I guess it might be so that
> the
> > hex code is sometimes wrong.
> > I also wonder if this could be related to the " Crash in Accounts
> receivable
> > report" and "gnucash crashes on open due to missing custom report"
> > threads...
> >
> > Any clues?
>
> Do you have any saved (custom) reports?
>
> Yes, I do. And I saved them with VERY old versions of gnucash. In my
.gnucash directory I see the files saved-reports-1.8 and saved-reports-2.0.
Is this what we're talking about?
The fact is, I don't need my save reports, and would like to get rid of them
in the best way (then I guess I can save some reports again with the current
version). I tried to
mv .gnucash/saved-reports-2.0 .gnucash/saved-reports-2.0.old
but it didn't help.

Where do I find them? How do I get rid of them?

Thanks

Davide