libofx in Debian

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 10:24:17 EST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008, at 6:37 AM, Martin Preuss wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Montag, 14. Januar 2008, Dave Reiser wrote:
>> Martin Preuss wrote:
> [...]
>>> However, this will change when I receive requests from people who
>>> actually want to help with testing those transaction imports (e.g.
>>> by
>>> providing example files etc since I don't have any).
> [...]
>> I have dozens of sample files (though I'd have to spend some time
>> sanitizing them).
> [...]
>
> Just for clarification: I do have sample OFX files, but none of them
> contains
> commodity/security transactions.
>

> Regards
> Martin
And it turns out that mostly the only ones I have saved are the ones
with only investment/security (and dividend...) transactions. They
tend to have a lot of  items that libofx doesn't handle (account
balances, pending transactions, and some other things). It will take
some work for me to clean them up correctly -- without breaking
internal consistency.

But I'm eager to have aqbanking handle investment transactions, so
I'll get on it. I do have some time consuming things going on at work
in the next month. I'll be a bit slow at producing the examples.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net