make check failure in trunk

Claude Paroz claude at 2xlibre.net
Wed Jan 16 03:19:02 EST 2008

Le mardi 15 janvier 2008 à 18:13 -0500, Derek Atkins a écrit :
> Christian,
>
> After your recent change I get the following error from
> "make all check" in trunk.  This didn't happen yesterday,
> so it's clearly from the newly introduced code.
>
> -derek
>
> Making check in po
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svk/build/po'
> INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=../intltool-extract srcdir=. ../intltool-update --gettext-package gnucash --pot
> rm -f missing notexist
> srcdir=. ../intltool-update -m
> The usage of POTFILES.ignore is deprecated. Please consider moving the
> content of this file to POTFILES.skip.
> mismatched quotes at line 130 in ../lib/libqof/backend/file/qsf-xml.h
> mismatched quotes at line 162 in ../lib/libqof/backend/file/qsf-xml.h
> mismatched quotes at line 265 in ../lib/libqof/backend/file/qsf-xml.h
> mismatched quotes at line 104 in ../lib/libqof/qof/qofclass.h
> mismatched quotes at line 105 in ../lib/libqof/qof/qofclass.h
> The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
> consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.
>
> src/gnome/gnucash.desktop.in
>
> If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
> POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
> of left out files has been written in the current directory.
> if [ -r missing -o -r notexist ]; then \
>           exit 1; \
>         fi
> make[1]: *** [check] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/warlord/src/gnucash/gnucash-svk/build/po'
> make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

Yes, that's a known problem. When there's a .in.in file in POTFILES.in,
you have to put the corresponding .in file (generated at build time) in
POTFILES.skip, even if it doesn't exists in source dir.
So just add src/gnome/gnucash.desktop.in in POTFILES.skip and all should
be OK again.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net