Expense and Income Over Time Report problem

Davide Imbeni davide.imbeni at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:13:27 EST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008 1:58 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> "Davide Imbeni" <davide.imbeni at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I have a number of reports (e.g. expense over time) that should cover
> the
> > period from "start of previous year" to "end of current year". Those are
> > broken (I get an error message in the report tab, something like "there
> was
> > an error computing the report", what I see is the Italian translation).
> The
> > surprising thing to me is that if I change the start date in the report
> > options to "start of current year", everything works fine again!
>
> What's printed in /tmp/gnucash.trace when the fault happens?

* 08:51:56  CRIT <gnc.report.gui> gnc_plugin_page_report_name_changed:
assertion `count++ <= max_count' failed
* 09:41:19  CRIT <gnc.backend.file> commodity_ref_to_dom_tree: assertion `c'
failed
* 10:44:05  CRIT <gnc.backend.file> commodity_ref_to_dom_tree: assertion `c'
failed

I don't know about the last 2, but the first seems like it...