libofx in Debian

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Fri Jan 25 11:18:53 EST 2008

Hi,

On Dienstag, 15. Januar 2008, Derek Atkins wrote:
[...]
> Martin Preuss <aquamaniac at gmx.de> writes:
> > Just for clarification: I do have sample OFX files, but none of them
> > contains commodity/security transactions.
>
> I've just sent one (source: vanguard.com) via private email.
[...]

AqBanking3 now has rudimentary support for securities (i.e. it can now extract
basic information about securities from an OFX file, like name, security id,
ticker symbol, price, number of units held etc).

It still does not read security transactions (buy/sell stocks etc), but
AqBanking3 has been prepared to make them available at a later time.

However, these changes are only available with AqBanking3 while GnuCash
currently uses AqBanking2.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/