Qt Again

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:17:34 EST 2008

Hi Stephen!
On Jan 25, 2008 6:05 PM, Stephen Grant Brown <sg_brown at bemail.com.au> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am running Vista Xp inside VMWare on a Windows Vista Home Edition Box.
>
> I downloaded and installed qt-win-opensource-4.3.3-mingw.exe into
> C:\qt\4.3.3
>
> I went into the packaging directory.
>
> I changed defualts.sh to use AqBanking.
>
> I deleted AqBanking due to qt3-wizard.exe not being found.
>
> install.sh run to completion
>
> dist.sh produces

> Eroor on line 84 in c:\soft\gnucash\gnucash.iss: Source file
> "c:/QT/4.3.3/bin\mingwn10.dll" does not exist.

> Is this file in qt version 4.2.3 and not in
> qt-win-opensource-4.3.3-mingw.exe?

It seems that way. (Though I'm still on qt 4.2.3.) What do you see in your
c:/qt/4.3.3/bin directory? Is there a mingwn*.dll file in there? It's
possible the version changed. If there is a file of this name, we may need
to consider changing dist.sh/gnucash.iss to pack it instead.

Nathan

> Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant Brown

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there" - Will Rogers