dist.sh under Windows XP

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:32:01 EST 2008

Hi Stephen!
On Jan 28, 2008 7:28 PM, Stephen Grant Brown <sg_brown at bemail.com.au> wrote:

>  Hi Nathan,
> Thanks for your help.
> Did reset.sh
> Went to completion
> install.sh went to completion
> dist.sh failed
> Installed qt-win-opensource-4.2.3-ming.exe into c:\qt/4.2.3
> Adjusted custom to shell to

> AQBANKING_WITH_QT=yes
> QTDIR=/c/QT/4.2.3
>
> reset.sh run to completion
> install.sh run to completion
> dist.sh produces

> Error on line 84 in c:\soft\gnucash/gnucash.iss: Source file
> "c:/qt/4.2.3/bin\mingvm10.dll" does not exist.
> Compile aborted.
>
> Where does this file come from?

gnucash.iss is generated from gnucash.iss.in in the packaging directory. "
mingwm10.dll" - with a w - is installed with qt.

The line above indicates that it's not looking for mingWm10.dll but
mingVm10.dll.  This is a change from the results in your previous email on
another thread (yes, that was confusing) where the script was correctly
searching for mingWm10.dll. What I suspect is that your gnucash.iss.in has
been changed (line 84) to try to add the wrong file.

A solution would be to revert the gnucash.iss.in to the repository version.
(The file in the same directory where you run install.sh from, not the one
in repos). After that is done, you can remove /c/soft/gnucash/dist and
re-run dist.sh. You don't need to re-run anything before dist.sh.

Hope this helps!

Nathan

PS: AQBANKING_WITH_QT=yes is now the default, though you are still required
to set QTDIR.

--