dist.sh under Windows XP

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:18:45 EST 2008

Hi Stephen!
On Jan 29, 2008 6:57 AM, Stephen Grant Brown <sg_brown at bemail.com.au> wrote:

>  Hi Nathan
> Thanks for your speedy reply.
> I think I read mingwn (or incorectly read mingvm) and wrote mingvm in my
> email.
> I have just did an svn update in the packaging directory.
> Nothing was updated and I am at revision 16889.
> gnucash.iss.in has never been altered by me ( I did not even realize it
> was there)

ok, then this begs the question as to whether  "c:/qt/4.2.3/bin\mingwm10.dll"
actually exists on your computer. Does it?

> When does gnucash.iss get regenerated from gnucash.iss.in?

It gets processed by configure in inst_gnucash in install.sh. I was
incorrect in my previous statement that you will only need to run dist.sh -
you would need to run install.sh as well.

Nathan

--