can not input chinese under debian use fcitx!

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Tue Jul 1 09:34:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

it seems, not much people on this list, me included,  can read your annotation
in the picture. Potentially there are a little more chinese reading people on
the gnucash-user list.

But I see, you are running the program in english. You could use the
enviroment variable LANG to switch the program to zh_CN or zh_TW.

Eventually you are also missing some library like SCIM (Smart Chinese/Common
Input Method) to enter complex characters.

Regards
Frank