aqbanking3 branch

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 19:49:03 EDT 2008

On Jul 6, 2008, at 5:07 PM, Martin Preuss wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008, David Reiser wrote:
>> Trying to download transactions via ofx direct connect from an
>> investment account gets me an OFX error. Looking at the ofx.log file
>> created by aqbanking, aqbanking is sending a an ofx request for
>> <BANKMSGSRQV1> instead of <INVSTMTMSGSRQV1>. There is at least one
>> error upstream in aqbanking. However, I think there is another error
>> on the gnucash side.
> [...]
>
> Ok, the now current SVN version of AqBanking should have this fixed.

The initial request flags are correct, but I still get
network.c:  343: Got an error response (400: Bad Request)
error.

The only difference I can see without an ethernet log is the inclusion
of <DTASOF> in the older version.
I have normalized whitespace here (ofx spec says it isn't supposed to
matter).
The datetime format isn't supposed to matter either, but for bank-
grown servers (vs. Intuit) they might.

transaction request from aqbanking3
<OFX>
<SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<SONRQ>
<DTCLIENT>20080706175020.000
<USERID>zzz1234
<USERPASS>zzzyyy
<LANGUAGE>ENG
<FI>
<ORG>Ameritrade
<FID>5024
</FI>
<APPID>QWIN
<APPVER>1200
</SONRQ>
</SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<INVSTMTMSGSRQV1>
<INVSTMTTRNRQ>
<TRNUID>20080706175020.000
<CLTCOOKIE>1
<INVSTMTRQ>
<INVACCTFROM>
<ACCTID>zzz1234
<BROKERID>ameritrade
</INVACCTFROM>
<INCTRAN>
<DTSTART>20080701000000
<DTEND>20080706174958
<INCLUDE>Y
</INCTRAN>
<INCOO>Y
<INCBAL>Y
</INVSTMTRQ>
</INVSTMTTRNRQ>
</INVSTMTMSGSRQV1>
</OFX>

transaction request from aqbanking2
<OFX>
<SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<SONRQ>
<DTCLIENT>20080706180608.000
<USERID>zzz1234
<USERPASS>zzzyyy
<LANGUAGE>ENG
<FI>
<ORG>Ameritrade
<FID>5024
</FI>
<APPID>QWIN
<APPVER>1200
</SONRQ>
</SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<INVSTMTMSGSRQV1>
<INVSTMTTRNRQ>
<TRNUID>20080706180608.000
<CLTCOOKIE>1
<INVSTMTRQ>
<INVACCTFROM>
<BROKERID>ameritrade
<ACCTID>zzz1234
</INVACCTFROM>
<INCTRAN>
<DTSTART>20080701
<INCLUDE>Y
</INCTRAN>
<INCOO>Y
<INCPOS>
<DTASOF>20080706180608.000
<INCLUDE>Y
</INCPOS>
<INCBAL>Y
</INVSTMTRQ>
</INVSTMTTRNRQ>
</INVSTMTMSGSRQV1>
</OFX>

In case you're wondering, I use aqbanking2 to get the ofx data stream
because I can set the start date (ofx.py only does 30 days easily).
Then I use /tmp/ofx.log as the source for an import from gnucash's
File menu to get the data into gnucash (since aqbanking2 can't handle
buys and sells).

Dave
--
David Reiser