aqbanking3 branch

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Mon Jul 7 10:26:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Montag, 7. Juli 2008, David Reiser wrote:
> On Jul 7, 2008, at 6:41 AM, Martin Preuss wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could try the current SVN version? I believe I have fixed the
> > statement
> > download problems.
>
> No. I still get
> * 09:42:20  CRIT <aqofxconnect> network.c:  397: Saving response in "/
> tmp/ofx.log" ...
> * 09:42:25  CRIT <aqofxconnect> network.c:  343: Got an error response
> (400: Bad Request)
[...]

Hmm, ok, I will try yet another solution... Do you have time to test this
today? I would then inform you as soon as the new version is in SVN.

[...]
> * 09:42:25  WARN <gnc.import.aqbanking> gnc_ab_gettrans: No
> accountinfo result for this account
> even though the gnucash wizard shows the correct account matching.
[...]

It looks like AqBanking doesn't seem to get the statements from the OFX file.
Could you send me

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/