2.2.5 Released

"Andreas Köhler" andi5.py at gmx.net
Tue Jul 8 06:34:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

Rolf Leggewie <no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de> wrote:
> Micha Lenk wrote:
> > Usually Ubuntu syncs automatically from Debian unstable. Unfortunately
> > the Debian Maintainer for Gnucash (Thomas Bushnell) has been a little
> > bit busy the last weeks. Hence he didn't update the package in Debian
> > yet (http://bugs.debian.org/481290).
>
> There is also some work being done in
> https://launchpad.net/~gnucash/+archive
>
> While there is no 2.2.5 version in the archive yet, we are working on
> providing a package from trunk.

I am not sure who you are talking about.  I just want to make sure that
everyone knows that trunk is the *unstable* branch and is not recommended
for inclusion in distributions.

Of course, you are free to build whatever you like :-)

Ciao,
-- andi5

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03