bzr branch of trunk

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Tue Jul 8 07:35:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

I thought that maybe one or the other among you might be interested to
learn about the newly created bazaar branch from svn trunk at

 https://code.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/gnucash/trunk

which is automatically being kept up to date.  bzr has better support
for local, uncommitted changes and branches.  The merge algorithm is
also more powerful.  If you don't like bzr for whatever reason, then
don't use it, but if you like choice, feel free to check it out.

Regards

Rolf

PS: My apologies to the german list, I am too lazy to rewrite everything
in German.