DBI windows compile problems: gmtime_r

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 14 10:42:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

One problem with using gmtime() is that it is not multi-threaded
so a second call to gmtime() will scribble over the space used
in the first call.

I think a better approach would be to add gmtime_r to AC_REPLACE_FUNCS
in configure and then we can add an implementation in libs/libc
on win32.  I suspect this would be a better long-term solution
than just using gmtime().

-derek