ofxdirectconnect in aqbanking3 branch

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sun Jul 20 07:46:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Sonntag, 20. Juli 2008, Andreas Köhler wrote:
> On Sa, 2008-07-12 at 07:57 +0200, Martin Preuss wrote:
[...]
> Any test feedback would be greatly appreciated.
[...]

Thanks, however, I always get a core dump in "Tools/Online Banking Setup".

After the initial page pops up I click on "Forward" which leads to the second
page. I then do not start the "AqBanking Wizard" since my homebanking already
is setup so instead I click on "Forward" again and that's where it crashes.

A core dump is created but since the file "gnucash" isn't an executable by
itself I can't create a backtrace...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/