RFC2: Date/Time proposal

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Tue Jul 22 14:24:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 08:52:01AM -0700, Charles Day wrote:

> What I mean is that if users were able to do time entry, and we stored the
> time but not a "user-entered" flag, then we wouldn't be able to tell which
> times were user-entered. So when you changed preference (6) it could only
> apply to new transactions.

I have no horses in this race, and am not really sure what's going on,
but...

do we get seconds in the time as well? why not pick an arbitrary time,
accurate to the second, that indicates user entered and then force any
transaction that *happens* to land on that second to the one before or
after?

totally kludgey hack of an idea. I take my punishment willingly.