how to create balance sheet "as on date" ...

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Thu Jul 31 05:57:49 EDT 2008

samar shailendra wrote:

>I am a new user of gnucash ...
>
>I am entering transactions in gnucash account for last two years(eg. 2006-07
>and 2007-08) .. now I want to generate the balance sheet for the
>transactions of last year only(i.e. 2006-07).. Can I do that , if yes how ?

You first generate the balance sheet. Then you use Edit=>Options which
brings you to menus where you can change things about your report.

You can change things like whether accounts with zero balance show, how
subtotals for groupings of accounts show, and specific to your case, the
effective date of the report.

Michael