gnucash mac question

Dave Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 09:56:59 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

There are no formal plans, but it will probably happen eventually. Apple isn't helping by doing a lousy job maintaining their X11 installations. When GTK-Aqua finally stabilizes, things will look more interesting. It will still be a significant project because of the number of open source libraries used combined with Apple's different structure for 'constructing' apps.

Dave