DBI/SQL backend

karimb at comcast.net karimb at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 10:12:35 EDT 2008

Ok, That fixed that issue, now I'm getting the following:
    checking dbi/dbi.h usability... no
    checking dbi/dbi.h presence... no
    checking for dbi/dbi.h... no
    configure: error: Unable to find dbi/dbi.h

I went to the libdbi website and downloaded the libdbi-cygwin-bin-0.8.2.tar.gz file but I'm not sure where its contents need to go.  I tried copying the /usr/local/include/dbi folder into the c:\soft\msys\lib directory but that didn't seem to work.

Is the libdbi-cygwin-bin-0.8.2.tar.gz file the one that I need?  If not which one should I get?  If it is what the heck do I do with it?

Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks.
Karim

From: Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com>