Add Additional Column to Register Report (PATCH INCLUDED)

Robert Stocks robert.stocks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:00:47 EDT 2008

Charles,

I have no idea what is going wrong, I rarely use diff/patch myself, however..

1. I am on windows  (line endings?)
2. The patch was generated by the command   svn diff
src\report\standard-reports\register.scm > mypatch.txt
3. I belive the patch format is in Unified Diff format (-u option to patch)
4. I have attached the entire file (after svn update to r17246) and
with your comments regarding calling the field "memo" not "split
description" applied.

--
Robert