GNUCash Startup Files

Stephen Grant Brown s_g_brown at mcmedia.com.au
Thu Jun 26 17:42:21 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Under Vista, I uninstalled GNUCash, checked that there was no "C:\Program Files\gnucash" subdir, reinstalled gnucash 2.2.5 into "C:\Program Files\gnucash" and restarted gnucash.

It found the datga files that I am using.

Where did gnucash get this informatin from? Ie what file did gnucash look at to find that I had a data file in "C:\Users\Public\GNUCash Data"?

I suspect that this config fille is corrupted and expected it to be delted when I unistalled GNUCash.

Yours Sincerely Stephen Grant Brown