[OT] Derek in Germany and Ireland in July/August

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 30 23:42:37 EDT 2008

Hey 'cashers,

I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to let people know
that I'm going to be in Frankfurt, Germany July 20-26,
Dublin, Ireland from July 26 - August 1, and then traveling
around Ireland from August 1-7.

If there are any 'cashers in those areas around those times
I'm happy to make myself available to meet with you or grab
a beer.

See you this summer!