building gda-dev2 on windows XP Pro SP2

Karim Bahai karimb at comcast.net
Tue Mar 4 22:46:44 EST 2008

Hi all,
I can successfully build gnucash using the install.sh script file on my
XP system.  Now I want to try building the gda-dev2 branch as well.

I grabbed everything from the packaging/win32 directory in the gda-dev2
branch, and placed it in the c:\soft\packaging directory.  When I run
the install.sh script from an msys window it goes off and churns for a
while, I see it building the libgda piece but it looks like it's still
building gnucash from the main trunk instead of the gda-dev2 branch.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks.
Karim B.