print checks

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 23 18:08:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

Please remember to CC gnucash-devel on all your replies using your
mailer's Reply-To-List or Reply-All feature..

Quoting tom stoddard <tomstoddard at gmail.com>:

> Derek,
>
> I don't mind doing research but where do I start? I have spent hours
> googling and I have found nothing.

Umm... There are a few check templates already there.  Base yours
on that one.  I dont know that there's much documentation on the
template format.  Look for *.chk in your source tree.

-derek