AUDIT: r17144 - gnucash/trunk - Add Hebrew translation by Ori Hoch.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu May 1 05:43:05 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2008 11:10 schrieb Christian Stimming:
> Author: cstim
> Date: 2008-05-01 05:10:30 -0400 (Thu, 01 May 2008)
> New Revision: 17144
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/17144
>
> Added:
>    gnucash/trunk/po/glossary/he.po
>    gnucash/trunk/po/he.po

Just for the record as for why I've committed this on both trunk and 2.2:

- All translation updates should happen on the stable 2.2 branch, not on
trunk.

- As an exception, *adding* a new translation should be done on both branches
at the same time to keep configure.in in sync and also make merging easier
when trunk becomes the next stable branch. That's what I have done in this
commit.

- In the future point in time when trunk becomes the next stable branch, it
should be sufficient to copy all po/*.po and po/glossary/*.po files from 2.2
into trunk, and from then onwards, all translation work should happen on
trunk or whatever the next stable branch will be called. (This would not have
been sufficient if 2.2 had contained more translation files than trunk, which
is avoided by the step explained above.)

Regards,

Christian