File imports

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed May 7 10:34:32 EDT 2008

"Easton Christian Family Centre" <office at ecfc.org.uk> writes:
> You currently offer the ability to create by importing Quicken (.QIF) files.
> Are you considering going to the next stage and offering compatibility with
> QuickBooks.

I just considered it, and it would be grand!  :)

Unfortunately, the QuickBooks file format is not documented in the same way
that QIF is.  And over the years that people have wanted QuickBooks import,
no one has contributed the code to do it.

So, I'd suggest re-entering your data, or starting with a new data file in
GnuCash at the next convenient opportunity.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}