VAT/GST Tax features

David Spears david at spears.com.au
Wed May 14 19:06:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have recently downloaded  Gnucash and cannot find any feature related to
Goods and Services (GST) or Value Added Tax (VAT) that might apply to any
income received or expenses made.  I see that  tax categories (annual tax
return) can be allocated against each account, but aside from that I can't
find anything in the supporting documentation on how to set up GST or VAT
against individual entries.  Would you please advise if this is a feature in
the program.  If not, could I request it, please.

Cheers,  Dave Spears

e-mail:  <mailto:david at spears.com.au> david at spears.com.au