GDA: Status

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 26 17:04:39 EDT 2008

Can't you just use "CREATE IF NOT EXIST" ?  Or is that not portable enough
across various SQL implementations?

Part of me is really thinking that GDA is more trouble than it's worth.
I'm sure Esodan will vociferously argue against this, but perhaps we
should drop GDA and choose something that actually works?

-derek