GDA: Status

Leigh Morresi dgtlmoon at gmail.com
Mon May 26 22:23:34 EDT 2008

One common pitfall i have noticed in many gnome applications is that
they can be dragged down in the future by dependancies on other gnome
libraries - that for whatever reason seem to loose momentum and drop
into obscurity.

I would advise against using libgda unless you are saving *gnome
specific* or *desktop specific* information, there are many other ways
to skin this cat that are far more future-proof and have a more active
user/developer base than libgda

my two cents :)