average monthly report

timzak tzakharov at charter.net
Thu May 29 10:23:55 EDT 2008

Hi, I'm a new user too, so I cannot help you with the reports.  But, I have
found that if you set up your accounts with enough detail (especially
expenses), that just looking at the Accounts page will give you a good idea
of where your money is going.  For example, I can look at Expenses:
Groceries & Household, mentally divide by the number of months that have
gone by this year, and see what I am averaging per month on this spending
category.

I hope this is of some help until someone can respond with how to use the
reports.

Regards.