Example of OFX transaction using CLIENTUID - Need some support to communicate with my bank.

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sat Nov 1 05:10:58 EDT 2008

Hi again,

On Samstag, 1. November 2008, Martin Preuss wrote:
[...]
> I just implemented the basic stuff using your logs
> (e.g. added an API functon allowing to set the CLIENTUID). I will have to
> add some code to the settings GUI for this as well.
[...]

Ok, I just finished the GUI stuff. Since I was on it I added support for some
servers which only accept the short datetime format (e.g. "YYYYMMDDhhmmss"
instead of "YYYYMMDDhhmmss.xxx").

The OFX specs say that a server should accept both formats but unfortunately
some servers don't comply... Anyhow, those servers are now also supported by
AqBanking (and GnuCash).

regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/