Aqbanking and Certificates

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Tue Nov 4 09:10:33 EST 2008

Hello,

the gnucash wiki describes in

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/AqBanking#Retrieve_a_system_identification_number

"This command will ask you several questions. First it retrieves the server
certificate and asks you whether you accept it. Then it asks whether you want
to accept the certificate only this session or forever."

I do not see any more the question if I want to accept the certificat forever.
Instead I get querried for each transaction multiple times, if I want to
accept this certificate, which always has the same hash value. I think I
observed this behavior since I upgraded to gnucash 2.2.7/aqbanking 3.8.0.

Who is responsible for that question? Gnucash or Aqbanking?

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/