[Aqbanking-devel] Aqbanking and Certificates

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Tue Nov 4 11:37:53 EST 2008

Hi Micha,

Am Dienstag, 4. November 2008 schrieb Micha Lenk:
> Hi Rainer,

> >> This is a known bug in Gnucash.
> >
> > I searched for a while in the GnuCash/Gnome bug database, but did not
> > find anything. Do you have a bug number.
>
> AFAIK it has no bug number yet. Please open a new bug report.

Is there anything I should add beyond the description I have posted? Since you
know the bug already, was there a discussion thread on gnucash-devel? If yes,
when?

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/