Can't find commodity using gnc_commodity_table_lookup()

Justin Mazzola Paluska jmp at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 11 14:47:58 EST 2008

Hi Derek,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 08:43:42AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Well, for one thing I would either use "NYCE" or GNC_COMMODITY_NS_NYSE
> in both places.  Yes, technically they should be the same, but you might
> as well test that theory.

Changing both to “NYSE” or GNC_COMMODITY_NS_NYSE leads to the same
results.

> I didn't look into the data file to verify that you configured GOOG
> under NYCE.

I take it that you mean NYSE, right?

Attached is a screenshot of the “Price Editor” for my example file,
which looks like it should be configured correctly.
	—Justin