AQbanking beta forgets user OFX page

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sat Nov 15 13:03:57 EST 2008

Hi,

On Samstag, 15. November 2008, Bruce Perens wrote:
> Martin Preuss wrote:
> > If I remember correctly you said that you were using AqBanking 3.99.x.
> > But currently GnuCash doesn't compile with AqBanking4 (I submitted a
> > patch a while ago, but it hasn't been fully applied).
>
> Oh. I built using Gnucash and Gwenhywfar from subversion (checked out
> again yesterday) and AqBanking 3.99.1 . It compiles. What additional
> patches should I apply to the current subversion trunk of Gnucash?
[...]

Curious... I tried trunk a few days ago and it was missing some defines... Do
you have by any chance AqBanking3 installed on your system? Maybe GnuCash is
picking that one up?

Anywho, the now latest release (3.99.3beta, just released a few minutes ago)
should fix the problem (it was indeed a bug in AqBanking4).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/