Can't post invoice

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Nov 25 17:06:12 EST 2008

Hi Derek,

That was it. I had to create a sub-account of Accounts Receivable that
was set to the foreign currency. The program didn't indicate what the
problem was at all. It also doesn't indicate the currency on the input
forms for invoices or expense vouchers.

For your wish-list: I'd like to be able to enter expenses in multiple
currencies. I travel as a speaker on the topic of Open Source. The
typical trip will have expenses in USD, EUR, and a third currency.

    Thanks

    Bruce