gnucash

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Mon Sep 1 04:56:41 EDT 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008, pctech at fpcservices.net wrote:
> I am wondering if it is possible to integrate other systems with you
> accounting packages. I am currently building a travel suite for a
> client of mine who is interested to integrate with a full accounts
> package
I have long /not/ followed the details of GnuCash development.
But I guess the ideal solution would be to tie the other system to the DB
backend of GnuCash, in particular, to Postgres.

That is, if the Postgres backend of gnucash is used, you are free to access
the database in any other sort of way and combine those data with your other
systems.

I hope this helps.