gnu cash problems

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:41:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Andreas Köhler <andi5.py at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> are you talking about version 2.2.6 or current trunk?  It seems to me
> that the latter does not dirty the book in all cases correctly.  What I
> tested was to start gnucash --nofile, choose qif import and imported an
> arbitrary file.

I see the problem in trunk, and just assumed by Harold's report that the bug
exists in 2.2.6 as well. Perhaps not, but that's what is sounds like.

By the way, you don't have to use the QIF importer. Just start a new file,
create an account, enter a transaction, and quit GnuCash. It doesn't ask if
you want to save.