AUDIT: r17489 - gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/qif-import - Bug #141003: QIF Import: Allow the British Pound symbol and the dollar symbol to be used interchangeably.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 3 08:26:20 EDT 2008

Charles Day <cedayiv at cvs.gnucash.org> writes:

> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/qif-import/qif-file.scm
>    gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/qif-import/qif-objects.scm
>    gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/qif-import/qif-parse.scm
> Log:
> Bug #141003: QIF Import: Allow the British Pound symbol and the dollar symbol to be used interchangeably.

Why limit it just to the British Pound symbol?  Wouldn't it be
better to allow it to be any currency, or maybe the 'locale
currency'?  Or do we really need to explicitly add a list of
currency symbols?