Documentation

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 4 12:46:29 EDT 2008

Quoting Charles Day <cedayiv at gmail.com>:

> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
>

>> Well, if someone got the Makefile to properly build the pdf we
>> could surely stick THAT on the website.
>>

> Looks like Josh tried to work out PDF generation about a year ago. Maybe if
> he has time, he could revisit it. I haven't a clue.

Yeah..  ISTR there was some issue about trying to find the proper
docbook schema/DTD/components/etc to pass them to the proper calls.
There was some discussion on the mailing list at the time, and someone
emailed the calls that actually worked, but IIRC the locations
aren't (weren't?) consistent.

I havent looked at it myself, either.