Italian transalation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Sep 9 12:31:04 EDT 2008

Hi all,
here is my first concrete result of translating GnuCash. The po file is
translated at 95%. I need to understand some advanced function of
GnuCash to terminate the process.
As I said on my first post, I'm also translating the GnuCash guide: as
of now, it is translated at about 60%. The help is a little more
behind...about 20%.

I hope the file works...in my pc it worked well.

During the translation process and testing I found out that two "tips of
the day" didn't get translated. Here they are:

1) There is a theory that if ever anyone discovers what the Universe is
for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced with
something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory
that this has already happened. Douglas Adams, "The Restaurant at the
End of the Universe"

2)  The GnuCash online manual has lots of helpful information. If you
are upgrading from earlier versions of GnuCash, the section "What's new
in GnuCash 2.0" is particularly interesting. You can access the manual
under the Help menu.

Everything else works fine.

Thanks!

Ciao!