Where to start?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 18 09:31:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

Christian Balbuena <pl-developer at hotmail.com> writes:

> I'm a software engineer from Paraguay, my main languaje is Spanish,
> so i'll try to write the best english i could. I'm very intrested to
> work in the gnuCash development team . Where i can startup?? Thanks
> to all!! Christian Balbuena Asuncion - Paraguay

Well, what would you like to work on?
If you're looking for ideas you could look through Bugzilla and
find some small bug that irks you.

To start I would recommend you first build GnuCash from SVN.
Then once you have it building you can then work on development.

I also recommend you send things like HACKING and README.svn
in the source tree.