Bug 492865 – Add Last Reconcile Date as an Option in the Chart of Accounts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 24 10:03:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

"David T." <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Back when I brought this up, Derek mentioned "extending the account
> tree model to add a column reference to the LRD, and then you could
> add a column to the account tree view on the CoA page." Where or how
> would I proceed with this? The online docs mention an Account Tree
> Plugin, but examination of the code (gnc-plugin-page-account-tree.c)
> doesn't yield anything obvious to me.

try src/gnome-utils/gnc-tree-model-account

> While I am at it, I wondered whether it was right that
> xaccAccountGetReconcileLastDate returns boolean rather than a date?
> The name would imply that it would get that date, rather than
> confirm that it exists.

Look again:

gboolean xaccAccountGetReconcileLastDate (const Account *account,
                                          time_t *last_date);

The "last_date" is a time_t* -- the result is put there.  The
return value is whether or not "last_date" is valid.